Friday 24 January 2014

Stationery Final

I have already research and looked at some stationery but as it is the next step in the unit I looked in more detail as to the direction I wanted my stationery to go in...



Here was my first attempt - I have gone for a centred letterhead as it looks organised, uniform and therefore professional. However, I think it's a little too intense for the letterhead so I went with this...

Letter head - 

I think the letterhead works well as it leaves plenty of white space to write the letter content without being disrupted by brightly coloured design or bold shape. I had thought about putting in a watermark in this space but I didn't have a shape or logo element that would work well enough to warrant it being there. I added the alternate logo to add further to the design features and to provide some colour that I continued into the contact details. I think it looks clear, professional and provides the identity of the brand. I think I would have liked a more equal looking bottom as the logo in one corner could look a little untidy to some people.

Compliment Slip - 

This sticks to the house style and format of the letterhead continuing the professional and clear look of my stationery.

Business Card (Front) - 

I wanted to have the front of my business card be very different to conventional business cards as it is a pattern rather than the word logo. It still continues the use of the alternate logo in my stationery as well as giving it that vibrant look that my clothing brand brings as a company.

Business Card (Back) - 

Again the format is continued in terms of the alignment, fonts, colour scheme and content idea.

Final Stationery mounted and presented together


No comments:

Post a Comment