Wednesday 29 January 2014

Screen Development of Logos

I tried out a few more techniques and styles that are more close to the direction I'm aiming for.


I made the Chinese version of my clothing brand logo out of wool - it looks quite quirky but I don't think I can use something like this in my branding. 
As I want my clothing brand to be recognisable worldwide I tried some ideas for the english translation... I tried out some different type styles to see what could work for my branding. 



Screen Development of Logos



Here is one variant of my logo. I think this design would look really funky on a t-shirt or bag. It can also make an interesting pattern when put together...


Using this pattern, I have made another variant to my logo I put it inside the fortune cookie shape...

I also masked the pattern into a typeface that had an oriental style to it...



These variants will need a little more work to them to make them look more professional and finished but here are some alternative logos to use across my branding...




Here is the main logo that I'm planning on using as my brand identity...
I think it works as it reminds me of Chinese takeaway boxes and the oriental graphic design style I have been looking at.



No comments:

Post a Comment